Pike County Housing Authority

How To Apply

To apply please fill out the Housing Choice Voucher Program Application and return to Pike County Housing Authority. Applications for the HCV Program are taken every Wednesday between 7:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.

Required Information/Documents When Applying
  • Income for all family members such as social security, SSI, black lung, VA pension, wages, retirements, K-TAP, food stamps, odd jobs, or family income form
  • Marriage license, 3 notarized separation statements, or any final divorce decree
  • Social security cards & birth certificates or school records. (For all household members)
  • Last three (3) months bank statements for checking, savings, CD's, etc.
  • Childcare expenses paid so that an adult can work.
  • Rent & utility receipts for the last three (3) months. (AEP, gas, water, garbage)
  • Last three (3) years income tax return
  • Names, addresses, and phone numbers of three (3) non-related references
  • Elderly & Disabled only: out of pocket medical receipts for the last 12 months
  • Copies of any insurace policies you may have. (Life, healths or accident)
  • Full time student status. (College only)
  • Valid drivers license or photo ID.